Gebhard Woods Festival Raffle
Once again the Gebhard Woods Festival is sponsoring a raffle. The 2017 raffle was the most successful in the history of the Festival, thanks to our generous donors and friends. All money raised from the raffle goes directly into the Festival treasury, thereby helping to fund future festivals. Raffle tickets cost only $1 individually, but much less when purchased in quantities.
As in recent years, each large instrument or item (dulcimer, stand, etc.) will have its own individual receptacle box for tickets. Therefore, if you are interested in a certain item, you can put all of your tickets into the raffle box that goes with that specific item. This means that all of the tickets in that one box will be from people hoping to win that one specific prize.
The drawings for our other valuable prizes (CDs, books, etc.) will be done from the one large raffle cage. Tickets from people hoping to win any of these prizes should be deposited here.
And as always, you DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT at the Sunday drawing to win.
In addition to the dozens of prizes and winners at the final drawing on Sunday, there will also be two winners every hour on the hour. One of these “hourly winners” will receive an official Gebhard Woods Festival T-shirt from the Festival sales booth, and the other “hourly winner” will receive a copy of Dulcimer Player News, with its accompanying CD. The hourly winners must claim their prize that day. All tickets from the hourly winners will be re-inserted into the box from which they were drawn, thereby giving the same ticket a chance to be a winner again in the Sunday drawings!
Quantity of Tickets
Actual price per ticket
2018 BEST BUY RAFFLE SPECIAL!!! Purchase 36 tickets for $18 and get 12 additional tickets for only $2.00! This gives you 48 tickets and chances to win for only $20.
And don't forget to bring your return address labels from home to help in filling out the raffle ticket information. It can save you a LOT of time and effort!
SOME OF THE 2017 RAFFLE DONATIONS AND DONORS
- Week’s Stay at Historic Gurtenard House in County Kerry Ireland– Kathy Walsh
- Navigator Model 15/14 Hammered Dulcimer with Birch Top and Breton Sound-hole Rosettes, with Kit – White River Dulcimers, Michael Opp and Brent Schindler
- Phoebe Model 16/15 Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer with Complete Outfit – Songbird Dulcimers, Chris Foss
- Spinet Model 16/15 Hammered Dulcimer with Custom Inlay Birch Soundboard, and Hammers, tuning wrench and book – David’s Dulcimers, David Lindsey
- Mountain Dulcimer – Sweet Woods Instruments, David Lynch
- Mountain Dulcimer Stand – Plank Road Dulcimers, Steve Endsley
- Soprano Compact Model Bowed Psaltery, 2 ½ Octaves, Chromatic with Kit – Waynie Psalteries, Wayne Simms
- Electric Stick – Tick Ridge Music, Bill Preston
- Prize Bundle with Folk Music CDs – WDCB Radio, Lilli Kuzma
- Vintage Seth Thomas Metronome – Americana Coin & Jewelry, Mark Wieclaw
- Dulcimer Player News One-Year Subscription, and 17 Back-Issues with Sampler CDs – Dulcimer Players News, Dan and Angie Landrum
- Quilt and Children’s CDs – Anna Stange
- Music Tote Bag – Donna Tufano
- 1-hour Lesson on Mountain Dulcimer via Skype – Wendy Songe
- Pair of Hammers and CDs – Bill Robinson
- Pair of Fluorite Earrings and CDs – Diane Ippel
- Mountain Dulcimer Book and Pair of Piano Felt Hammers – Dona Benkert
- 10 Dulcimer Dreams CDs – Maureen and Brian Barnes
- Set of Bok, Muir, Trickett CDs, plus Trickett CD – Ed Trickett
- Set of 4 CDs – February Sky, Susan Urban and Phil Cooper
- 2 CDs and a Book – Mike Anderson
- 4 CDs and a Book – Butch Ross
- House of Waters CDs – Max Z-T
- Jubilee CD – Sarah Morgan
- Ted Yoder CDs – Ted Yoder