Gebhard Woods Festival Raffle
Once again the Gebhard Woods Festival is sponsoring a raffle. The 2017 raffle was the most successful in the history of the Festival, thanks to our generous donors and friends. All money raised from the raffle goes directly into the Festival treasury, thereby helping to fund future festivals. Raffle tickets cost only $1 individually, but much less when purchased in quantities.
As in recent years, each large instrument or item (dulcimer, stand, etc.) will have its own individual receptacle box for tickets. Therefore, if you are interested in a certain item, you can put all of your tickets into the raffle box that goes with that specific item. This means that all of the tickets in that one box will be from people hoping to win that one specific prize.
The drawings for our other valuable prizes (CDs, books, etc.) will be done from the one large raffle cage. Tickets from people hoping to win any of these prizes should be deposited here.
And as always, you DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT at the Sunday drawing to win.
In addition to the dozens of prizes and winners at the final drawing on Sunday, there will also be two winners every hour on the hour. One of these “hourly winners” will receive an official Gebhard Woods Festival T-shirt from the Festival sales booth, and the other “hourly winner” will receive a copy of Dulcimer Player News, with its accompanying CD. The hourly winners must claim their prize that day. All tickets from the hourly winners will be re-inserted into the box from which they were drawn, thereby giving the same ticket a chance to be a winner again in the Sunday drawings!
Quantity of Tickets
Actual price per ticket
2018 BEST BUY RAFFLE SPECIAL!!! Purchase 36 tickets for $18 and get 12 additional tickets for only $2.00! This gives you 48 tickets and chances to win for only $20.
And don't forget to bring your return address labels from home to help in filling out the raffle ticket information. It can save you a LOT of time and effort!
2018 RAFFLE DONATIONS AND DONORS (as of May 29)
- Week’s Stay at Historic Gurtenard House in County Kerry Ireland (airfare not included) – Kathy Walsh
- “Phoebe” Model 17/16/8 Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer with Electric Pickups – Songbird Dulcimers – Chris and Melanie Foss
- “Spinet” Model 16/15 Hammered Dulcimer with Hammers, Tuning Wrench and Book – David’s Dulcimers – David and Annette Lindsey
- Mountain Dulcimer – Sweet Woods Instruments – David Lynch
- Soprano Compact Model Bowed Psaltery, 2 ½ Octaves, Chromatic with Kit – Waynie Psalteries – Wayne and Becky Simms
- Mountain Dulcimer Stand - Plank Road Dulcimers and More – Steve Endsley
- Resin Art Guitar – Katie Moritz
- Pack of Publicity Items, plus CDs – WDCB Radio – Lilli Kuzma
- Indian Flute - Thunderbear Flutes – Randy Starnes
- Bridge Jewelry – Diane Ippel
- One Year’s Subscription to DPN, Previous Copies of DPN with CDs – Dulcimer Players News – Dan and Angie Landrum
- Two Framed and Matted Pieces of Folk Art by Mary Rutherford - Diane Bruske
- Hand-quilted Soft-sided Dulcimer Carrying Case – Keigh Malis
- Fat Quarters Quilting Pieces – Keigh Malis
- Polish Tapestry – Keigh Malis
- Granny Squares Afghan – Keigh Malis
- Hand-Quilted Wall Hanging – Keigh Malis
- Set of CDs and Pair of Hammers – Bill Robinson
- Book “Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual Songs for Voice and Dulcimer”– Dona Benkert
- DVD “Old Time Mountain Dulcimer Workshop,” and Book/CD “Simply Old Time” – Don Pedi
- Music Stand Tote Bag – Dulcimer Friend
- CDs and Book – Mike Anderson
- 10 “Dulcimer Dreams” CDs – Maureen and Brian Barnes
- CDs – Cathy Barton and Dave Para
- TBD - Bing Futch
- CDs - Diane Ippel
- “Jubilee” CD – Sarah Morgan
- CDs – Katie Moritz
- 15 Assorted Celtic CDs – Rampant Lion – Gayle Baker
- CDs - Trillium
- Set of CDs - Max ZT / House of Waters